These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Reports

Post by A-L-B-A-N
Hi everyone 

Rencently I been driving more often then usually, however when I see a car stop or building traffic such slow than normally it’s say to me: “TO MANY REPORTS such pervilage it’s with be withdrawn from you “ can someone saying to me why it’s this!,,,
 it’s so fastreated 
A-L-B-A-N

POSTER_ID:18024916

Send a message

Post by andres_twins
A-L-B-A-N wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:50 am Hi everyone 

Rencently I been driving more often then usually, however when I see a car stop or building traffic such slow than normally it’s say to me: “TO MANY REPORTS such pervilage it’s with be withdrawn from you “ can someone saying to me why it’s this!,,,
 it’s so fastreated 

Hi A-L-B-A-N
Reports appear on the map for a certain duration of time and this time changes according to the number of wazers who react to a report.
You can check these links, if it is not clear to you.

User reports

Submit a report on Waze

I hope your question has been answered

andres_twins
Send a message

Post by OlderTimer
Waze has a limit on the number of reports that can be made by one person in a certain time period. If one constantly exceeds that number, further reports by that person are banned.  This is to prevent people from attempting to get points by making excess or false reports.

I do not know when/if they are reinstated.

OlderTimer
Send a message