Make your voice heard! Take the Annual Editors Community Survey now! Dismiss
Forum to submit Unlock and Update Requests in Australia.
Contributers are to follow the there stated rules.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post.
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated.
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Include your editor rank
5. Thank the user who solved the request (thumbs-up button) and mark the thread Solved when verified complete (checkmark/accept answer button).

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

North Melbourne, Victoria Unlock request

Post by world_vqkpgrd9
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segments.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&l ... =294577544
Reason: Atkin Street missing
Unlock to level: 1

Thank you in advance,

world_vqkpgrd9

Post by Scoota
Hi there - thanks for your request.

The link you provided is to Dangefield Lane in North Melbourne and it is already locked to level 1.  You wanted it unlocked as Atkin St is missing?  

I have located Atkin St but suspect if you would like to add it you will need these two segements unlocked to 1 https://waze.com/en-AU/editor?env=row&lat=-37.80328&lon=144.94855&marker=true&s=1125899977202965&zoomLevel=19&segments=401557952,376282259

Please let me know when you have added the Atkin St and I would suggest it would need to be a Narrow Passage Way.

Scoota
Area Manager
Area Manager
Andrew(Scoota)
Area Manager - Melbourne and South East, Volunteer Map Editor

Join us in the Waze Australian Discord Server

Post by Scoota
Hi Peter - thanks for getting back - I'll lock those segments now as I checked - there was a slight connection issue on the Queensbury St segment but Ive fixed - aside from all good!  Narrow Passageway is correct - its only wide enough for one vehicle at any point in time.  Agree with you other points as well.  All complete!
Scoota
Area Manager
Area Manager
Andrew(Scoota)
Area Manager - Melbourne and South East, Volunteer Map Editor

Join us in the Waze Australian Discord Server

Post by world_vqkpgrd9
Atkin St added as best I can. I put it down as a narrow street.  It is actually a single lane, but people do go both ways on it.

Just to the west is Kings Arm Lane (which is undriveable due to bollards) and just to the east is Bakery Lane which is a dead end (basically a drive way for an apartment and rear of Errol St shops. I couldn't add either, but don't think it is worthwhile to do so.

Thanks
Peter
world_vqkpgrd9