New Address in Centreville, Va not showing up on Map

Post by phenomstar2
Hey Maze Mappers,

I moved into a new community, The Reserve at Holly Springs and my house is the first in the community. Unfortunately it’s not showing up on any of the maps. Can you post it on the map if I provide the address? No people or shipping carriers are able to find the address so any help would be greatly appreciated.
phenomstar2

POSTER_ID:18032764

Send a message

Post by MrNicGuy
Thank you, phenomstar2, for alerting us to the missing development and the follow up DM.
The missing street and addresses have been added and should show up in the app in a few days.

Kindly mark this as resolved once you verify it is there. 
Let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

MrNicGuy
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by phenomstar2
Thank you. I see it’s now posted on the Waze map. Do I need to request the same for google maps? Thank you.
phenomstar2
Send a message

Post by russblau
Hi there. I have added Beech Bend Dr, Ambien Ash Ln (who the heck came up with that one? -- someone who has trouble sleeping, I guess), and Bitter Persimmon Ct to the Waze map, along with all the address points on those streets shown on the Loudoun County GIS.  It will take at least 36 hours, and possibly longer, for these new streets and addresses to make it to the mobile app. Once you see them on the map, check whether directions to your home are being shown correctly, and please reply here to let us know either way.

russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message