Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).

Hello from the new Waze CPO!

Post by skhcali
Hi Waze Community,

By way of introduction, I’m Steph Hannon and I’m thrilled to be joining Waze as CPO!

A little bit about me: I’m passionate about working on products that leverage community-led content to drive impact, whether local information on Google Maps, segments and routing on Strava (a community-driven social network for cyclists and runners), or grassroots organizing for the Hillary Clinton campaign. I’ve seen first hand the tremendous impact volunteer communities can make, and your energy, engagement and investment are core to my reason for joining Waze!

I feel like I’ve just scratched the surface on what this group does, and I am so excited to listen and learn more and transform your insights into tangible improvements to our product and tools.

I’ll be onboarding over the next couple weeks (including relocating to Tel Aviv as soon as possible), and we’ll be scheduling an AMA shortly afterwards so stay tuned for more info.

Looking forward to meeting you and hearing your ideas soon! Thank you for building a product that has brought me so much delight and saved me infinite minutes.

Steph

skhcali
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:18032856

Send a message