Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Thinking of our Waze Community in Ukraine

Post by nayparks
To our Ukraine Waze Community,

I want to reach out to share my utmost support during this time. I cannot imagine how difficult this time is for you, your families, and loved ones. 
On behalf of the entire Waze team, please know that we are here to help. To help those in Ukraine and neighboring countries at this time, we are currently supporting:
  • Reception Locations (refugee assistance locations, safe places to rest, etc.) uploading in neighboring countries to Ukraine including Poland, Moldova, Romania, Hungary and Slovakia with the help of our community volunteers and partners. We are continuing to work with our community to add more locations and are grateful for their support at this time
  • Ukraine Police Alerts disabled due to safety issues 
  • To remind you, road closures can be updated by you and partners at any time. If you have any new information on road closures you’d like us to update, don’t hesitate to reach out to waze-crisis@google.com
  • As the situation on the ground is still evolving, we’re examining other ways to support Waze users in Ukraine

The Community team is not just an extension of our Waze family, you are the heart of Waze.

We are keeping you in our thoughts and want to help however we can; please take care of yourselves and do not hesitate to reach out to waze-crisis@google.com where we have 24/7 support and assistance.

I’m hoping with all my heart that this situation will resolve soon.

With care,
Neha

nayparks
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:17978979

Send a message
--
Neha Parikh
CEO, Waze

Post by Andris_EX
Щиро дякуємо за підтримку та допомогу українському народу. Спільні зусилля допоможуть нам подолати всі труднощі.
Слава Україні!
Andris_EX
Send a message

Post by BeriBum
Hello everyone, 

I want to send a personal note to share my support with each of you in Ukraine right now. I know this is a challenging and unstable time for you and those you love.  

Please know that Hila, Dana, Hannah and my entire team are here to support you. Our Community is the center of Waze’s heartbeat and we would not exist without you. Your safety is our number one priority.  

We are keeping you and your families in our thoughts. 

Gai

BeriBum
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by dpanics
Dear Ukrainian community,

After what has been an extremely difficult weekend for you all, I am reaching out to say first and foremost, we are thinking of you.

From San Francisco to Tel Aviv, the entire Waze family has the Ukrainian community in our thoughts and hearts.

Echoing Neha's message from Saturday, Waze is here to offer as much support as we can during this time. Remember, any road closures can be updated by you and partners at any time.

If you have any new information on road closures, emergency shelters, or real time changes to the map, please feel free to contact waze-crisis@google.com.

Last but not least, please know that we are available for any questions, requests, or assistance.

We are hoping for your safety and peace wherever you are.

Thinking of you,
Hannah & Dana

dpanics
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message

Post by popel22
Swiss community is thinking of you too and hoping you, your families and friends are as safe as possible. 
If you or anyone you know is fleeing to Switzerland and having trouble here, let me know. 

popel22
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Sapozhnik
Hello everyone,  staff and members of All Waze communities who help us.

Thanks for your words and your support.
We hope that this nightmare will resolve soon.

I'm sharing link to our local discord channel

Sapozhnik
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
Andrey,
Ukraine Waze Coordinator, GC, CM, Beta, ...
http://waze.com.ua