Need help changing our business address since we recently relocated

Post by usa_22kta23y
We are Deadly Wax at 21903 Devonshire St. in Chatsworth, CA 91311.  We were previously located at 10709 Balboa Blvd, Granada Hills, CA 91344.  Can somebody please help us remove the 10709 Balboa Blvd. address from Waze please?
Thanks!

usa_22kta23y

POSTER_ID:18036790

Send a message

Post by tonestertm
Deadly Wax has been updated to 21903 Devonshire, and the Balboa location removed. For the moment, we've set your website as your Facebook page, since that has the most complete information.  Does the (818) 369-4321 phone still apply? (Fantastic phone number! :)

I've also submitted a move/update to Google Maps. We'll see how that goes.  

Next time I'm in that end of the valley, I'm hoping to check your store out. :)  
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
If you're looking in the app, you may need to remove "history" results from your previous searches list. Tap "My Waze" and scroll down the list of search results, finding any for your shop (including any Saved Places and Home/Work results. Tap the three dots on the right and select Remove. Once you've done that, search again, 

I just checked, and I'm only seeing the Devonshire address in both instant results and full search.  

tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
Hi again, 
if you think we've gotten everything straightened out for your business in the Waze map, please click the Mark as Solved button at the top, so we know this is completed. 
Thanks!
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message

turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)

Post by turbomkt
You can do that or us the app to submit an update when you're at the shop. If you use the app, you can also add a picture of the new place!
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
It was added yesterday evening and is visible in the app for me. It may have needed time to index and update.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by turbomkt
I have made the changes. You can also make changes like this using the app (as well as add photos). While at the location, tap the orange button then the Place report. Add a picture and update details, then submit. An editor will review it and everything will be updated.
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
--Mike

Post by usa_22kta23y
Deadly Wax is the business name. We're a record store in Chatsworth, CA. Thanks!
usa_22kta23y
Send a message

Post by usa_22kta23y
Amazing, thank you so much and please swing by!  It's a great little shop. Really appreciate the help on both fronts. 
Facebook is great for now. Thank you!
I don't believe that phone number is still working and we're about to set up the new shop number next week. Can i circle back here and update you with that number when I get it?
usa_22kta23y
Send a message