Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Staff Community Manager Transition for DACH

Post by HeziBez
Hey all,
Hope you are well.

As you probably know, Waze has decided to retire Carpool, and focus back on its core mission. As such we also had some changes within the team, and moving forward Adrian, who will also lead some other communities in the EU and some global projects will lead the DACH community.  

While it is hard for me to leave you all, I am happy to know that I am leaving you in the best hands possible! 
Adrian has been part of the communities team for the past 12 years and he led the carpool global communities in the last 4 years. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for the past 4.5 years during which we collaborated together to do the best we can to support Waze users. I have learned and grown much thanks to you!  

I am not leaving the team, just shifting my focus a bit to other tasks, so don’t be strangers :) 
We are here for any questions,

All the best,
Hezi.

HeziBez
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:17540276

Send a message

Post by adriansinger
Hi dear Community,

I’m so glad to be here! During my 12 years in the Waze Communities Team I’ve heard good things about you and I wish we can take it to the next level ;)

A few words about myself: I’m a 42 years-old Uruguayan living in Tel Aviv for the last 16 years. Before Waze I worked as a journalist for a newspaper in Uruguay, and I completed a Journalism degree (in Uruguay) and a Cinema and TV Studies M.A (in Tel Aviv). I’m married + 2 (Leon is 4 years old and Noa -girl- is 6 months old).

As Hezi said, we’ve been working intensely the last few days to make an organized transition that included going over all the relevant information.

Please feel free to contact your coordinator for any issue that needs my attention, and I can’t wait to meet you all when the time comes!

Cheers!
Adrian
adriansinger
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message
Adrián Singer
Community Manager
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Republic of Korea, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Mongolia, Laos, Bhutan & Brunei

Post by popel22
We will miss you Hezi !
Welcome Adrian. You will have pretty big shoes to fill :-)
popel22
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message