Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Forum rules
Um eine Anfrage zu stellen, eröffne einfach einen Thread und befolge die Anweisungen hier:

1. Gib dem Titel deines Threads eine Ortsangabe mit und die benötigte Stufe.
2. Gib einen Permalink mit allen betroffenen Segmenten ein, schalte alle Ebenen aus, die nicht nötig sind.
3. Beschreibe was Du gerne hättest (Unlock, Relock oder was Du sonst benötigst).
4. Gib deine Stufe (Pilonen im WME) an, vor allem für Unlocks.
5. Wenn Deine Anfrage erledigt wurde, markiere den Thread als gelöst (Grünes Häkchen).
6. Danke dem, der dir geholfen hat.

Achtung: Die CM und AM können in schwierigen Fällen die Bearbeitung eines Problems, für das ein Unlock beantragt wurde selbst lösen.

Unlock request in Frankfurt am Main, Hessen

Post by 5a3efd9003cc4991bf089ccae7a77114
Hi Editors,

I would like to be able to edit the following segment(s).
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Permalink: https://waze.com/en-US/editor?env=row&l ... s=72839764
Reason: I want to notify that the "Junghofstrasse" is a single direction street from the corner "Junghofstrasse - Alte Rothhofstrasse" to the corner "Junghofstrasse - Goetheplatz" only allowing to drive towards the Goetheplatz ( direction East I believe).

This situation is permanent and is not indicated on the current map which leads to a very inefficient route towards the public parking "Tiefgarage Goetheplatz", with entry at the corner "Junghofstrasse - Alte Rothhofstrasse"

If helpful I can update this on the map, no need if anyone will verify my feedback and do the update.

Thank you in advance,
Peter Milis
+32477979822

5a3efd9003cc4991bf089ccae7a77114

POSTER_ID:18075204

Send a message

Post by Thalibahn
Hey Peter,

thanks for reaching out to us via the forum.

I've made the necessary changes, they will be active within 1-3 days.

Feel free to let us know about any other issues you encounter while driving with Waze in Germany.

Best regards
Thalibahn
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message
Thalibahn
Area Manager: Germany, Switzerland, Australia [1,300,000 km²]
State Closure Manager: Baden-Württemberg | ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC [4,000,000 km²]

[img]

German Chat: Discord | Australian Chat: Discord