1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Waze support map update request: Wrong Direction [Santa Rosa, CA]

Post by wazecsforum
Hi,We’ve received a map update request to Waze support and we’re posting here on the user’s behalf. The link to this post will be forwarded for the user to follow up.This is the user’s request: Address/Location: 1196 Quietwater Ridge Rd Santa Rosa, CA 95404-1133Permalink: https://www.waze.com/live-map/direction ... K0MRequest type: Wrong DirectionThe user's request content: The driving directions to my address from any location are wrong. Waze directs people onto Mayacama Club Dr to Quietwater Ridge. First, there is no road between Mayacama Club Dr and Quietwater Ridge Rd. Second, the ‘road’ part of our street name is missing.

The correct directions from Mark West Springs Rd are to turn onto Quietwater Rd, then left onto Quietwater Ridge Rd, 1196 is at the end.

Fyi, both Quietwater Rd and Quietwater Ridge Rd are behind a private gate. A combo is necessary to access this community.

My address is

1196 Quietwater Ridge Rd Santa Rosa, CA 95404-1133

Here is a link to the directions on the web app. It also happens on peoples in car system.

https://ul.waze.com/ul?place=ChIJNYd60U8_hIARr3jwhzTtK0M&ll=38.51696120%2C-122.73081880&navigate=yes&utm_campaign=default&utm_source=waze_website&utm_medium=lm_share_locationThanks,The Waze Support team
wazecsforum
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:17984703

Send a message

Post by AvieRay
Yes, our private driveway starts where 1092 Quietwater Ridge is. Many thanks for the update you did already, it is an improvement. 

Cheers.

AvieRay
Send a message

Post by turbomkt
Thanks for the report. I've made some changes that should help, but would like some clarification. Is it your private driveway beginning where 1092 Quietwater Ridge Rd is located?

Please give it a day or two for my changes to make it to the app.

turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)

Post by turbomkt
Is there anything else needs to be fixed?
turbomkt
Coordinators
Coordinators
Answers: 17
Send a message
--Mike
RC for Northwest Region (NWR Discord)
ARC for Southwest Region (SWR Discord)