Forum rules
ברוכים הבאים
אתם מוזמנים להיכנס אל פורום ישראל, שהוא המקום המרכזי לניווט בנבכי הפורום, ולא הפורום הזה שבו אתם נמצאים כעת.
לבאי הפורום החדשים מומלץ בחום לקרוא את ההודעות כאן.
בפרט שימו לב לקרוא את הכללים והטיפים שיעזרו לכם מאד.
מומלץ גם לקרוא על פורומי הקהילה כדי להכיר את הפורום באופן כללי.
שימו לב לכותרות האפורות בכל תת פורום בו אתם משתתפים, ותקפידו לפעול על פיהם.

How can I change the location of my business on the map?

Post by coheneliad
Hi, everyone,
I entered the business address and created a location.
But unfortunately, the street of the business is a general street on the map and it does not lead to the exact location of the business.
How can you edit the location and pin an exact location on the map so that customers can arrive?
coheneliad

POSTER_ID:18108364

Send a message

Post by coheneliad
goncalovm76 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:57 am Hello!

You can edit the place you added in the Waze Map Editor. You should have editing permissions to that area if you drove (and added the place) with the Waze app opened. You can then edit your new place, add more details, or drag it to the correct location on the map. But the simpler way to do this is to reach your local Waze Map Editor Community, which will gladly help you. Can you tell me where is your business located (Country, City), please?

Thanks, and best regards.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your replay,
My business located in :
Country - Israel
City - Yavne

coheneliad
Send a message

Post by goncalovm76
Hello!

You can edit the place you added in the Waze Map Editor. You should have editing permissions to that area if you drove (and added the place) with the Waze app opened. You can then edit your new place, add more details, or drag it to the correct location on the map. But the simpler way to do this is to reach your local Waze Map Editor Community, which will gladly help you. Can you tell me where is your business located (Country, City), please?

Thanks, and best regards.

goncalovm76
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
goncalovm76 - Global Champ, Beta Leader, Mentor, Localization Coord.
Gonçalo Ventura Martins