Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

"Quick Share" Feature Request

Post by adeluciajr
Been using Waze over a year now - love it! Recently started taking advantage of the "Follow my drive" feature.

I think it would be incredibly valuable to have a "Quick Share" feature - like a favorites list of folks that you regularly, repeatably share with. For example, I almost always share my drive nowadays with my wife as I head home from work. And always the same way (via SMS).

It would be fantastic to do that in just two or three "clicks". Perhaps the ability to save a favorites list of three or five?
adeluciajr

POSTER_ID:5005418

Send a message

Post by adeluciajr
Added request to waze.uservoice.com. Direct link below:

http://waze.uservoice.com/forums/59223- ... re-request

Vote!
adeluciajr
Send a message

adeluciajr
Send a message

Post by jeffstop8
I just entered the online forum for the specific purpose of recommending this exact feature. Like the OP, I use the share feature almost exclusively with my wife and always via SMS. I just cast some votes in support of the OP's request. Thanks.
jeffstop8
Send a message