Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Panama - Gas Stations feature is re-activated

Post by adriansinger
Hi guys,

Due to some technical difficulties, we are forced to temporarily disable the gas stations feature in Panama.

The difficulties are related to measure changes in prices - from a per gallon basis now Panameans are buying gas per litre.

We are working to fix this ASAP but we decided that in the meanwhile, the best solution is to temporarily disable the feature, starting from today.

Please bear with us and we will update you on our progress.
adriansinger
Waze Team
Waze Team

POSTER_ID:74536

Send a message
Adrián Singer
Community Manager
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Republic of Korea, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Mongolia, Laos, Bhutan & Brunei

Post by adriansinger
lou-lou- wrote:But in the second situation, the application doesnt let me introduce the price in litters. It delivers a message indicating that the price looks like incorrect.
Waze doesn't care about gallons or liters, only about price.

We have a price range that allows you to insert the price or not. These are the prices:

Diesel = $0.750 to $1.250
91 = $0.820 to $1.320
95 = $0.900 to $1.400
GLP = $0.500 to $1.250

Please let us know if these ranges are updated no more and to what ranges we should change them.

Thank you!
adriansinger
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message
Adrián Singer
Community Manager
Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Vietnam, Republic of Korea, Cambodia, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Mongolia, Laos, Bhutan & Brunei

Post by adriansinger
LuLu1810 wrote:Still having problems introducing the new prices. New price ranges are not working.

Today I tried, but it was impossible. Im attaching 2 images with the message that waze sent me.
Hi, assuming from your screenshots, the problem seems to be in the "GLP" gas type.

Can you please explain us if the range GLP = $0.500 to $1.250 is wrong?

Thank you!
Adrian
adriansinger
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message
Adrián Singer
Community Manager

Post by adriansinger
lou-lou- wrote:Adrian: We dont have GPL. So, that's the reason for that empty field.
How come? Did you use to have GLP in Panama and now you have no more? Can you provide more info about this? We inserted the gas types based on what you guys said is relevant.
lou-lou- wrote:It's weird, because if you enter prices between $3.50 and $4.50 it works fine. I've been deleting wrong prices. I can't do anything else :|
I guess this is on the other gas types, not on GLP, right?
adriansinger
Waze Team
Waze Team
Send a message
Adrián Singer
Community Manager

Post by lou-lou-
Hope that you could fix this problem. According to the "regulator", all the gas station has to change their metrics since May 1
lou-lou-
Send a message

Post by lou-lou-
Hi!

Still having problems to introduce and refresh prices. There is a lot of prices in gallons, but when i try to put the right price in litters (as shown in gas stations), waze doesnt let it. Can you tell me why?

Thanks a lot
lou-lou-
Send a message

Post by lou-lou-
Here is a picture of the issue
lou-lou-
Send a message
Attachments

Post by lou-lou-
Ok. Let me explain it. There's 2 issues:

1. Gas stations with prices in gallons
2. Gas stations with "N/A" in prices.

In the first situation, i've been deleting the price.

But in the second situation, the application doesnt let me introduce the price in litters. It delivers a message indicating that the price looks like incorrect.

What can we do? Is it my version or the app still has prices in gallons? I think, that maybe reseting all the prices will work. I dont know.
lou-lou-
Send a message

Post by lou-lou-
Adrian: We dont have GPL. So, that's the reason for that empty field. It's weird, because if you enter prices between $3.50 and $4.50 it works fine. I've been deleting wrong prices. I can't do anything else :|
lou-lou-
Send a message

Post by lou-lou-
Hi guys: I noticed that you have deleted the GLP field, but still having problems introducing prices. The other fields (91, 95, diesel) doesn't admit the correct prices... I'm attaching you some pictures. Let me know if I can do something. Lucy
lou-lou-
Send a message
Attachments