Post by touring21
Hi All
My name is Rob I have been a wazer for less tha a week
I normally live in Geelong west (near Melbourne ) but I am working in Roxby Downs for week or 3 doing shutdown mining work
The map here was not coonected at all so I have done most of the streets and working on landmarks etc
My occupation is print provider (business cards bumper stickers flyers etc)
I would like to have a waze sticker for my car is that possible?

Enjoying map editing immensely 100K is looking good lol
touring21
Send a message
835K Rank 12 in Oz 148k map edits & top weekly points in Oz 072013, 082015x3 Added 2000 stations.Caltex, BP, 7-Eleven, United in Oz completed. Regional Champs NSW Helped reach 75% servos mapped in Oz, 3 Mega Map Raid, 82.3K traveled rank 837 in world
[img]https:///AvrXT[/img] [img]https:///MnAzv[/img]

Post by touring21
Welcome Bruce
The boundaries are defined by the length of the highways that are named by that city and in a new unnamed city when you define a street with a new suburb name and save that edit the suburb name appears just a few seconds later. Its that simple
I use google maps to get the boundaries and work from there.

Happy to have more helpful editors about and feel free to contact any of the names you see on the forum all are usually happy to help.

Sam
touring21
Send a message
835K Rank 12 in Oz 148k map edits & top weekly points in Oz 072013, 082015x3 Added 2000 stations.Caltex, BP, 7-Eleven, United in Oz completed. Regional Champs NSW Helped reach 75% servos mapped in Oz, 3 Mega Map Raid, 82.3K traveled rank 837 in world
[img]https:///AvrXT[/img] [img]https:///MnAzv[/img]

Post by trafferistic
Hi all, I’m trafferistic from Canberra. I have been a Waze user for over 3 years in both Brisbane and Canberra, and I’m now looking to contribute to the maps for my local area. I look forward to working with you all!
trafferistic
Send a message
James (aka trafferistic)
Canberra, ACT
iOS Beta App Tester

Post by Traveling_Gav
Hi Tim,
As a suggestion you can pick an outback area that needs work. I did that in central NSW and I am almost at level 4 now! Have a look at the Armidale area I think that was a bit lacking last time I looked.

Gav...
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Traveling_Gav
Awesome Kate. Welcome. Will be great to see Darwin get some love!
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Traveling_Gav
Glomp will be happy with the help I am sure. Welcome!
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Traveling_Gav
Welcome Qui. Any questions use the forum or the live chat in the editor. Start off slow as there is a learning curve and concentrate on the area where you live. You could do the speed limits and any places you think would add value to the map. Of course if there are any roads missing then pave or draw them in!
Cheers!
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Traveling_Gav
Hi Richard. Good to have you aboard!
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Traveling_Gav
Hi Kim,

Great to have another editor in Brisbane. Feel free to ask any questions here in the forums or in the live chat.

Cheers,
Gav...
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Traveling_Gav
Hi oldbarshark,
I am a regional manager for the central part of NSW and yes there aren't too many Wazers out there but I get the odd report. So all help is appreciated!

Cheers,
Gav...
Traveling_Gav
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message