These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Symbian beta version number 1.10.99.218

Post by Maio72
Hi all,
I just received an email from alpha @ waze with the announcement of the new
beta ( as in the object ), I immediately downloaded it but I did not install it
because I got a problem with the "Constraint certificate" ...
I registered some time ago to the group of beta testers
Does anyone have news??

thanks
Maio72

POSTER_ID:309714

Send a message

Post by chaser4life
I had that same message with the last beta. It's been at least a month since I signed up. Installing now though.
chaser4life
Send a message

Post by dmcconachie
Installed fine here!
dmcconachie
Send a message
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status

Post by henryx
Groups are not working for me. I joined 2 groups with several members via the web interface. The client's screen is only (light blue) blank. No group-symbol is attached to my avatar and my reports are not marked as belonging to a group. Report counter on top of the screen is 0 all the time. I have no idea what content should be displayed in the "group"-window.

hx
henryx
Send a message
Straße schreibt man mit ß!
HTC One2 M8 + QStarz BT-Q1200 Ultra Super 99
Carens II 2005 LPG / T4 Ambulance / Aquila 250

Post by libora
Hi, I have problem with starting of Chit Chat. I can send others reports (I try only Accident) and I am able start chat by ping to another wazer. But if I try start Chit Chat by sending report, then Waze crashed.
libora
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
HTC EVO 3D a Waze 3.6.0 for Android
Informace pro editory, Přehledné video v angličtině

Post by libora
zCougar: if you wait few second, the view will automatically center to your position
libora
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by libora
henryx wrote:Groups are not working for me. I joined 2 groups with several members via the web interface. The client's screen is only (light blue) blank. No group-symbol is attached to my avatar and my reports are not marked as belonging to a group. Report counter on top of the screen is 0 all the time.
Yes I have the same problem (without "Report counter on top of the screen is 0 all the time"). I think that the problem with group window is on code on webpage and our symbian mobiles (e.g. E71) are not able to show this page correctly. If you can open http://world.waze.com/dashboard/groups/ in your mobile you can see only lightblue screen too.
henryx wrote: I have no idea what content should be displayed in the "group"-window.
I think you should see on group window in mobile the same content as on web interface.
libora
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by lvikstro
I seem to have the same problem. I was registered already for the last beta and installed that one sometime in June. Now it complains again.
lvikstro
Send a message
Jakobstad-Kokkola and Seinäjoki AM, Finland
Samsung Galaxy SIII, Android 4.0.4
Waze beta

Asemien tarkistus | Editointiohje

Post by russellvt
Both last week's build, as well as this morning gives me the same error... "Installation constrained by certificate." Running an unlocked Nokia E72 on AT&T.
russellvt
Send a message
--
Russell M. Van Tassell
Area Manager - San Francisco Bay Area (California) & Traverse City (Michigan)

Post by The Fej
New release 1.10.99.220 which is signed (so there should not be certificate errors):

http://tiny.cc/hmj7d: Keyboard phones (N95,E71,E72,etc)
http://tiny.cc/k4cbt: Touch screen phones (5800,N97,etc)
The Fej
Waze Management
Waze Management
Send a message