The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by unwallflower
What a bummer that they have to merge areas like this in order for it to work. I was considering adding a third area, but now I'm having second thoughts because I really really like this function and I don't want to lose it again. :?
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
mapcat wrote:
unwallflower wrote:What a bummer that they have to merge areas like this in order for it to work. I was considering adding a third area, but now I'm having second thoughts because I really really like this function and I don't want to lose it again. :?
It's always worked for me, and I have 2 separate areas.
Well, then what a bummer that they even have to do it sometimes.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
mapcat wrote:
unwallflower wrote:Well, then what a bummer that they even have to do it sometimes.
Now that it's working, see if they'll un-merge your areas. It may still work.
I'm not sure why it would still work if they unmerged them when it wasn't working previously. I'm not worried about unmerging them, really... my area WAS really one area, basically. Two areas that overlapped, which is why I was confused that they would have to merge them like that.

At any rate, I'm not worried about it. Merging it doesn't negatively affect anything, all it does is make my update requests button work again. :P I was just saying it's a bummer they even have to do that because of all of the other people in this thread who are waiting for support to do the same for them.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by unwallflower
I'm still getting a popup even though there aren't any requests in my area.
unwallflower
Send a message

Post by Zirland
This feature works for me with no problem.
Zirland
Send a message
"The Wazebrity"