Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Communication

Post by CBenson
I've submitted a couple of events now using the form and have heard absolutely nothing from waze regarding my submissions. One, the Marine Corp Marathon, I now know was submitted earlier by another user. Another, the commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, I submitted too late to be implemented. However even where the information that I submit is not going to be used or is duplicative of information waze already has, there really ought to be some acknowledgement of the submission.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:1005502

Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by Hypersky75
orit_y wrote: I'll make sure to upload a post with all event planed for the upcoming month, starting this November.
Any updates on this?
Hypersky75
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by orit_y
CBenson wrote:I've submitted a couple of events now using the form and have heard absolutely nothing from waze regarding my submissions. One, the Marine Corp Marathon, I now know was submitted earlier by another user. Another, the commemoration of the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington, I submitted too late to be implemented. However even where the information that I submit is not going to be used or is duplicative of information waze already has, there really ought to be some acknowledgement of the submission.
Hi,

The Marine Corp Marathon has been add to the event page https://www.waze.com/events/marine-marathon
As was mention we can't support all events reported since it's all done manually, but I agree that we need to share this information.
I'll make sure to upload a post with all event planed for the upcoming month, starting this November.

Best,
Orit
orit_y
Send a message

Post by orit_y
Hypersky75 wrote:
orit_y wrote: I'll make sure to upload a post with all event planed for the upcoming month, starting this November.
Any updates on this?
Please see this post, I apologize for the delay.

Orit
orit_y
Send a message