Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Update Speeds by Timeslot in Cartouche

Post by Ajh16
It should be possible to update speeds for a road in a given time slice from Cartouche to be able to enter common knowledge information about a road in to the system directly. For example, I am constantly being told to take a road that has chronic congestion problems that takes about 15 times longer than an alternate route that travels parallel to it. Most knowledgeable drivers avoid this section of road during rush hour for this reason and I don't have time to drive the road a bunch of times in order to hope Waze will pick up on it when such a faster route is available. I need a way to be able to enter this information in to the system manually. (Ideally seasonal entry capability would be good to as the traffic is the worst when college is in session as most of it comes from a community college that it is directly near.)
Ajh16

POSTER_ID:867425

Send a message