Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

How to change world_xxx and usa_xxx to permanent account

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
If you are already here reading this post but your account is still named world_xxx or usa_xxx, it means you already gathered a password to access the websites and have been to the right place to create a proper account, and are now wondering what to do to fix that and change your account without loosing any data.

Read the rest of this post by davipt in the ! ATTENTION: READ HERE FIRST ! forum.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:701618

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
ZeR0xploit wrote:So to change my "ZeR0xploit" username i'd have to make a brand new account and I wont be able to transfer all my points, reports & map edits huh?
I fail to see how this is relevant. This post and the process is about accounts which start with usa_ or world_
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by iZClutchxX
So to change my "ZeR0xploit" username i'd have to make a brand new account and I wont be able to transfer all my points, reports & map edits huh? that sucks I wish there was a way to change this so I don't have to lose all my data plus I've been a member for 2 years and I didn't want to lose that status. If there is a way to do this and I am just missing out let me know otherwise I guess i'll have to make a new account and start fresh as a new user :shock: :cry:
iZClutchxX
Send a message

Post by world_vfvigt9w
I had followed the instructions - now i have a permanent account caddy-321 - with no points and the world_* - account with all my points. And nothing changed since one week.

After 1300 map-changes i had asked for an upgrade to a level 2-editor. No response.

My first enthusiasm for waze is slowly gone away for frustration.

Siegfried
world_vfvigt9w
Send a message