Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
If you think you've found a bug on the website which isn't specifically an App or Map Editor problem, or have a request for new or modified feature of the Community, Forums, or Waze website, use this forum.

Best interest vs ego

Post by ADC75
I am running into an ego issue, that is undermining progress out of spite. I am very interested in the progression of this into the authority over all others. Its sad that someone that would go to the lengths they have for this to forget why they did in the first place/ Thanks
ADC75

POSTER_ID:10639351

Send a message

Post by ADC75
Thanks for the fast reply. This person has a rather high rank . I started looking for some mentoring to make me better. The advice I was given was in stark contrast to this persons
practices . I pm this person with known and true fixes to certain edit request that I am certain of. Only to see that they then become locked and not updated
ADC75
Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
If you bring the details to the attention of a local Waze Champ (or Regional/Country Coordinator) via PM, we can get involved and get these issues cleared up.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
Feel free to PM me a few more details (like which country you are talking about) and I can try to get you to someone that can help. Click the PM button to the right of my post --->
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ