1. Include the city and state in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. Thank the user who solved the request and mark the thread Solved.

Please note that a higher level editor may choose to fix an unlock request themselves so higher value segments will remain protected at their level.

Forum rules
1. Include the city and FULL state name in the "Subject:" line of your post
2. Include a Permalink to the segment(s) you wish to unlock or have updated
3. Provide a short explanation of why you need the unlock or update done.
4. When completed, THANK the user who solved the request and mark the thread SOLVED.

Level 5, Park City, IL

Post by a76marine
Hello all... I am only a level 1 editor but I'd like to get a road closure updated for my area that requires level 5 or above.

In the screen shot attached, the northbound connection between Waukegan Rd and Skokie Highway is closed for bridge reconstruction until at least August 2014 (Highlighted in blue on my attachment). Currently there are no restrictions on this road so my Waze is often telling me to go that way.

Can someone please mark this connector closed for the summer? The Southbound connector is still open from Skokie Hwy to Waukegan Rd, just the northbound side is affected.

Thanks,
a76marine
a76marine

POSTER_ID:5576359

Send a message
Attachments

Post by a76marine
Looks good when I manually scroll over to that area. Thanks!! Real test will be trip home tomorrow.
a76marine
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
It is disconnected, has been since March 6th. This should be on the client because it was before the updates stop going thru.

Go to that area on your phone with the map. Then go to settings>Advanced>Data Transfer>Refresh map. That is the manual way to refresh the map of the area. Goes quicker if you do it while on a wifi source.

Let me know if it works.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
Let me know what happens. Again, this should have made an update before it went down on the 22nd.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message