Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Hazards

Post by alextheberge
It would be awesome if hazards had an option for which lane and which side of the road on a divided highway the hazard is.
I hated having to slow way down and be full of suspense as to what I may come upon in five lanes of traffic.
For instance.
If I'm in the center-left lane and there's a tire in the road instead of there just being a hazard in the road. There would be a hazard in the center-left lane. As a driver this is silly to try and type in the details field.
If there is a vehicle on the side of the road, a divided highway could be on the left or right shoulders.

Also for construction there should be an option for merging traffic ahead. That's going to happen all summer in the northern states.
alextheberge

POSTER_ID:16943125

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
alextheberge wrote:Also for construction there should be an option for merging traffic ahead. That's going to happen all summer in the northern states.
You can enter "closed lane" using voice command, but you can't add any notes regarding which it is.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by Chipilato
Does anybody know why there is no option in WAZE for OS to report the "Vehicle on Road" hazard? The android version has had it since forever and many updates have passed without this option being made available to OS users.
Chipilato
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by EightBitRanger
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
alextheberge wrote:Also for construction there should be an option for merging traffic ahead. That's going to happen all summer in the northern states.
You can enter "closed lane" using voice command, but you can't add any notes regarding which it is.
Are there plans to expand the list of reports you can do using voice commands over what is already available?
EightBitRanger
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-I337M) running Android v4.4.2
Waze v3.7.8.0

Post by pizzaman7777
I think you will want to post this to the Waze App Feature Requests forum.
pizzaman7777
Send a message
[img]https:///mgUUB[/img][img]https:///AXSGQ[/img]