Good things about Hotel:
1. Easy to find. Location wise is good
2. Car park is available for guest, located behind the hotel
3. Nicely decorated. Simple but feel like a home
4. Friendly staffs
5. Restaurant beside the hotel for brunch, lunch and dinner if you don't want to drive
I booked Premium King room. The room really big as per pictures. Comfortable mattress and they provide 4 pillows! Love that. The room is equipped with android TV with YouTube, Malaysia Digital Channel.
The bathroom is also big and clean.
But, here the things that you might need to know:
1. One elevator. The hotel has five floors but only one small elevator that can fit 3 people at a time. So take note if you want to come during peak holiday
2. Small reception area. This also could give a problem during peak hour.
Despite all the Buts, this is recommended hotel to stay. Five star rating from me!