2900 porter st NW Wash DC/ 2200 K St Georgetown NW

There is a speed camera around 2900 Porter ST NW as you come out of Rock Creek Park Heading towards Conn Ave. Tried to add this but I don’t think it took. It Must be ringing like a pin ball machine every rush hour.
There is also a speed camera 2200 K st NW this is the part that runs under the Whitehurst Freeway in Georgetown.

There is a Red Light Camera where Military Rd Georgia Ave and Michigan Ave come together. Short yellow too.

There is at least one speed camera on 34th st. /Reno rd. NW wash Dc. I had my Waze on for all of these and never got notified.
It would be nice if I could just tap the App as I am driving through. I’m in DC 5 nights a week driving for LYFT. 2 of these already got me.
and last but not least there are 2 speed cameras on Benning Road NE as you exit from 295 and head towards H st NE…

200 Independence Avenue Southwest, Washington, DC another speed camera.