Hello,
I am a Level 1 editor and I have just corrected the name of a segment in Rousies (59131, Hauts-de-France). I am stuck on a detail that I cannot modify at my level.
Segment ID: 69301999
Permalink: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=50.27865&lon=4.01608&zoomLevel=18&segments=69301999
The street name is displayed in lowercase: “impasse de la narbonnière”. It should have the correct casing: Impasse de la Narbonnière.
I tried clearing the field and retyping the name with capital letters, but the editor systematically reverts to the lowercase version. I assume the street name is a shared entity locked above my rank.
Context, just in case: Waze initially used “Impasse de l’École de Narbonnière”, a local common name that has no official existence. The official address is indeed Impasse de la Narbonnière: it appears in the land registry (cadastre), in the Base Adresse Nationale, and I have a numbering certificate issued by the Rousies town hall on 27/07/2026 for plot 514 AP 45. I kept the old name as an alternative name to avoid breaking old entries, and added number 8A.
I can provide the certificate if needed.
Thank you in advance.