Active Topics

Just clicked on “Active Topics” in the forum. A lot that shows up don’t seem very “active” to me. :? There are quite a few with no responses whatsoever. I know this is nit-picking, but one must wonder what qualifies a topic as “active” :slight_smile:

http://www.waze.com/forum/search.php?search_id=active_topics

Looks like they may be the “Most Recent Topics”…

No, I don’t think that’s it. There is a selection for “Recent Posts”. Unless “topics” and “Posts” are classified differently :?:

I just looked at the date stamp… Seems to be a chronological listing…

Besides, it’s phpBB… An off the shelf product, not something Waze developed…

You’re right! It is chronological…Still doesn’t explain why it is classified the way it is. Being phpBB is the most likely answer though. Like I stated previously, I was just nit-picking :lol:

Most people use the Show New Posts link in phpBB and nothing else. It shows the posts since your last login in reverse chronological order.