Add New Place: The Barn at Geronimo Adventure Park in Spring, Tx

Hi everyone,

I work at Geronimo Adventure Park and we recently added a new event venue to the park. We’re trying to add the new venue to Waze, but I’m getting a permissions error when I try to save it in the Waze Map Editor. It currently is up on Google Maps, but not Waze. It’s located right underneath the roundabout in the park. The pin on Google Maps is wrong.

Could someone please add this location?

Business Name: The Barn at Geronimo Adventure Park

Address: 6749 FM 2920 Spring, TX 77379

Google Maps: Google Maps

Category: Event Venue (or Party Venue)

This is a separate event venue located within Geronimo Adventure Park that hosts weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, and other private events.

Thank you!

Have you tried adding the new place via the app while at the venue? (Using the app would also let you include a photo at the same time.) Here’s a related guide with step-by-step instructions: Add a place to the map - Waze Help