Help with map edits [MA]

Good evening, @MrBentoJr !
Proceed according to the guidelines from Map Raid - Gas Stations:

The station from the PUR exists in Waze

“The editor should accept the PUR, review the information of the created place, especially the station name, brand, and address, and save the changes. Next, it is necessary to select both places, the pre-existing one and the one created through the PUR, while holding down the CTRL key, and click merge (preferably in the frame of the station from the PUR);”

Cheers!

Thank you!!!

I noticed that in the areas I have in MA, new URs weren’t appearing. Even the ones I opened where I live weren’t showing up for me in the WME. Today at the end of the day, 10 new ones appeared that had been open for up to 21 days. Last Sunday I checked the filters and they were “normal”. @A0Itabaiana even replied to several of them yesterday and today.
I resolved some and now everything is fine, I think.

Has this happened to anyone before?

Good evening, @MrBentoJr!
Check under Total comments if the :zero: is checked:
Total comments

Best regards.

0 to 4 were selected. However, My Activity was set to ‘comments made by me’. Checked here, unchecked there, and a ton of URs appeared.
“I don’t know. I only know that’s how it was.”

Thanks, @denysdgcf

Hi everyone, I need help making this connection on BR-222.

Map Suggestion approved!