Ajuda nas edições do mapa [SP]

Yes, it’s always good to reinforce this point so we don’t end up forcing things left and right, but as I said, in this specific case where the numbering for the whole street is a mess, there’s not much that can be done :confused:.
Or would creating a residential place be better in this case? Or does it not matter? Hehehe

Can you create a JB prohibiting this U-turn?

https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-22.75219&lon=-47.30035&zoomLevel=20&segments=186080622

JB created, prohibiting the U-turn.
Best regards.

Good afternoon,

Can you unlock this place https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.63778&lon=-46.98931&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&venues=205129244.2051357972.2542129 to L2 so I can perform updates…

Hi editors,

I would appreciate your help with a map update.

Permalink: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.21236&lon=-45.89171&zoomLevel=19&segments=188083475
Reason: Construction on Rodovia Presidente Dutra.

News: Concessionária libera acesso provisório ao Jardim Satélite - Prefeitura de São José dos Campos

Those coming from Av. Jorge Zarur and intending to go to Jardim Satélite/Floradas should stay in the two left lanes and, after passing under Rodovia Presidente Dutra, go up R. Antônio Joaquim de Alvarenga.
The right lane is, for now, exclusive for going up Av. Dep. Benedito Matarazzo.

I made an illustration.

Thanks in advance,

[quote=“danisacr, post:5244, topic:190923, full:true”]\nGood afternoon,\n\nCan you unlock this place https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.63778&lon=-46.98931&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&venues=205129244.2051357972.2542129 to L2 so I can make updates…\n[/quote]\n\nThere is no need to unlock it; you can save the changes as a suggestion, which will be moderated by a level 3+ editor.

Hi @ThiagoSperandin!

I’ve added the new road and, with help from @Fepol, we restricted the right-lane turn.
After the next compilation, I believe it will be fixed.
Could you please check if everything is correct?

Who can create gas station brands? There are two PETRONAS stations I need to edit, and that option isn’t available in the place settings.

Good morning, there is no PETRONAS brand in the ANP

@alemenezes I believe in this case it is listed as SIM Distribuidora, which exists in the ANP registry.

See the news story below: SIM Distribuidora inaugura primeiros postos de combustíveis com a bandeira PETRONAS no Brasil - Minaspetro

So, can’t we follow this same example?

Should we register it as it appears in the ANP even if the main beneficiary (the app user) has no idea about the existence of a “SIM” brand (mentioned by Yuri)?

Map corrections and updates.

Rua Benjamin Constant, 895, Santa Mercedes-SP (current Santa Mercedes Police Station).

Hello, could you please send the permalink for the map location? Here is the link explaining how to create a PL.

Permalink - What it is and how to generate - waze.com (3186)

Best regards,

Happy editing

[quote=“world_o6zq8s8o, post:5252, topic:190923”]\nRua Benjamin Constant, 895, Santa Mercedes-SP (current Santa Mercedes Police Station).\n[/quote]\n\nLocation created HERE

Does a “difficult turn” fit at the exit from the local to the express?

https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.43028&lon=-46.41417&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&segments=154787215

There is nothing prohibiting it, but it must be difficult to go from the local to the express (crossing 4 lanes) in less than 40m of dashed lines. It generated a user UR stating that access was prohibited, but it is not.

Could you update the following address?
Rua Alphelia Josephina Simionato Moreno, 883.

The current address is causing issues for delivery drivers, as they end up going up the hill when the correct address is on the street below.

@world_9w44apdv

I’ve corrected the street numbering and created the residential location with your address.
It should be fixed within 3 days.
Delete the routes to the location from your history and type the street and number again once the map updates.
If it doesn’t work, please reply here in the forum.

Can you add a difficult turn on this route?

https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-22.76047&lon=-47.33903&zoomLevel=19&segments=197565863,243915321,154011155,364397868

I drive through there all the time and it’s almost impossible to make this turn during rush hour. 6 AM to 9 AM / 4 PM to 7 PM. I have to rely on luck; sometimes you can get through and sometimes you can’t…

Done!

Hello editors, this place is mine. I tried to make some adjustments but it’s asking for approval, both regarding the place name and the access road.

https://www.waze.com/pt-PT/editor?lat=-20.84663&lon=-47.60827&zoom=5&geoEnv=row&env=row&tab=issue_tracker