Ajuda nas edições do mapa [SP]

Hello, I am responsible for Shopping Ibirapuera.

We are officially organizing the pick-up and drop-off point at Av. Moaci, no. 60, with the goal of improving traffic flow and preventing app drivers from entering the parking lot.

We created the following place in the editor:

Name:
Pick-up and Drop-off – Shopping Ibirapuera (Av. Moaci)

Suggested category:
Transportation → Other (quick stop)

Place function:
Exclusive area for quick passenger pick-up and drop-off.
It is not a parking lot and does not allow for idling.

We kindly request validation or guidance for the correct publication of the point, as the area appears to have an editing level lock.

If necessary, we can send institutional proof.

We appreciate the community’s support.

Talita Araujo

Dear map editors, we need you to add our new store in Nova Odessa - SP to the Waze maps

Kacyumara Nova Odessa - Prime Mall
Av. Rodolfo Kivitz, 1900 - Jardim Primavera, Nova Odessa - SP, 13460-000

@lojas-kacyumara place created

Dear Map Editors, we need you to add our new store in Nova Odessa - SP to Waze maps

Kacyumara Nova Odessa - Prime Mall
Av. Rodolfo Kivitz, 1900 - Jardim Primavera, Nova Odessa - SP, 13460-000

Good afternoon, @lojas-kacyumara!
Place Kacyumara created by editor @YuriFermino90.
I adjusted the street numbering.
Please check the app to see if it worked.

It will be reflected in the Waze app within 3 days.
In the Waze app, clear your entire search history, search manually for the place name or “address, number”, without the Neighborhood or ZIP code, do not click on the first results, click on the Magnifying Glass or Search, Waze places, and choose the item with the correct address.
Thank you for the information.
Waze maps are created and maintained by the users themselves, just like you and me. Join in! https://www.waze.com/editor/. If you have any questions, visit our Discuss: https://www.waze.com/discuss/.
Thank you.

Hey there, good morning everyone! I don’t usually use the forum much, but following best practices (based on tips from higher-level colleagues), I’m going to pay more attention here to my sporadic edits lol

I have some adjustments that I believe can be made, but they are only possible for higher-level editors, usually L4+ due to experience and access to resources. Could someone please validate them?

In the analyses you perform, if something is unfeasible, unnecessary, or needs more details before applying anything in WME, just comment and we’ll validate it together.

Most likely, the PLs will point to map notes. After “corrections”, please delete these notes.


Highway Segment Interconnections | CJU x CSQ:

1 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25575&lon=-47.25586&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=460909

2 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25419&lon=-47.24997&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=460163

3 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25822&lon=-47.23892&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=460169

4 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.26093&lon=-47.23207&zoomLevel=18&mapComments=460165

5 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.26778&lon=-47.22197&zoomLevel=16&mapComments=460166

6 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27104&lon=-47.20921&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=460170

7 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27597&lon=-47.20003&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=460171

8 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28120&lon=-47.18942&zoomLevel=18&mapComments=460172

9 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28253&lon=-47.18308&zoomLevel=18&mapComments=460174

10 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27989&lon=-47.17199&zoomLevel=19&segments=265102080,473403492,473403493,473403491

11 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27169&lon=-47.14913&zoomLevel=19&segments=473404034

12 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.26436&lon=-47.16109&zoomLevel=20&segments=473404036

13 - (*Note: Interconnect and fix geometry) >> https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27558&lon=-47.16691&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=459831

14 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27239&lon=-47.16658&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=460914

15 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.26036&lon=-47.15902&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=460915

16 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25913&lon=-47.16138&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=460916

17 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25702&lon=-47.16049&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=460917

18 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25474&lon=-47.15781&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=460918

19 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.24703&lon=-47.15970&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&segments=465578988

20 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.24596&lon=-47.15719&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&segments=473407157

21 - https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.26145&lon=-47.30068&marker=true&zoomLevel=18&mapComments=407353


Add alerts - Speed bumps:

[Cássia dos Coqueiros]

1 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28138&lon=-47.16114&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=336470

2 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28074&lon=-47.15893&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=336472

3 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28293&lon=-47.17087&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=336508

4 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28004&lon=-47.16644&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=460912

5 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28488&lon=-47.16903&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=336505

6 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28687&lon=-47.16817&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=336506

7 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28002&lon=-47.17604&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=336514

[Santo Ant. da Alegria]

8 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09863&lon=-47.14215&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358386

9 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09809&lon=-47.14275&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358387

10 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09722&lon=-47.14394&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358388

11 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09372&lon=-47.14876&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358396

12 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09372&lon=-47.14876&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358399

13 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09315&lon=-47.14936&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358397

14 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09271&lon=-47.14989&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358403

15 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09271&lon=-47.14989&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358404

16 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09204&lon=-47.15076&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358398

17 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09176&lon=-47.15080&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358405

18 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09176&lon=-47.15080&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358402

19 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09055&lon=-47.15198&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358400

20 - Speed bump: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09010&lon=-47.15251&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=358401

21 - Speed bumps: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09740&lon=-47.15812&marker=true&zoomLevel=17&segments=438612115,438612561,438612562,438612665,438612760,460088209,262172199,438612117


Add Alerts - Dangerous Curve + School Zone:

[Santo Antônio da Alegria]

1 - Dangerous Curve (Feasibility): https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.13969&lon=-47.13099&marker=true&zoomLevel=18&mapComments=358721

2 - Dangerous Curve (Feasibility): https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.15629&lon=-47.13024&marker=true&zoomLevel=18&segments=428513992

[Cássia dos Coqueiros]

3 - Dangerous Curve (Feasibility): https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.26394&lon=-47.18342&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&mapComments=460913

4 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27977&lon=-47.16468&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&segments=158193855,158193848,158193849,158193856,158193843,158193844

5 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28233&lon=-47.16832&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&segments=158193762,158193774,158193771,158193761

[Cajuru]

6 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27876&lon=-47.30126&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&venues=204932659.2049326592.41664699

7 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27433&lon=-47.30012&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&venues=204932659.2049326593.40403913

8 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27888&lon=-47.29650&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&venues=204932659.2049326592.40403894

9 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.26431&lon=-47.30426&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&segments=330491742,330491732,330491734,330491665,330491613

10 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28124&lon=-47.31427&marker=true&zoomLevel=19&segments=158190705,158190688,321085080,376434011

[Santa Cruz da Esperança]
11 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.29046&lon=-47.43016&marker=true&zoomLevel=18&segments=357976056,158173910,158173940

12 - School Zone: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.29230&lon=-47.42680&marker=true&zoomLevel=18&segments=252073415


Miscellaneous Adjustments:

[Santo Antônio da Alegria]

1 - Split segment and check the possibility of reducing the road speed due to the sequence of speed bumps over the following 200m: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.09984&lon=-47.14095&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&mapComments=358385

[Cajuru]

2 - Area with complex turns, analyze the possibility of a junction box or reordering segments near a roundabout (simplified): https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.27558&lon=-47.29478&marker=true&zoomLevel=20&segments=278744327,158191709,274607841,158191697,274607847,278744501,334602509,158191723,278744502

[Cássia dos Coqueiros]

3 - In some edit, the road shield was accidentally removed. Analyze the possibility of restoring it for better visibility (SPA 310/338): https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25832&lon=-47.23829&marker=true&zoomLevel=17&segments=319530523,319530519,319530475,319529833,319529839,319529838,319530711,457863911,457863910,457863908,453941605,262672327,262672328,262672475,262673193,262673194

4 - In some edit, the road shield was accidentally removed. Analyze the possibility of restoring it for better visibility (SPA 310/338): https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25824&lon=-47.23464&marker=true&zoomLevel=15&segments=210631032,158192960,262673194

[Santa Cruz da Esperança]
5 - Check the possibility of adding the road shield (SPA 015/333): https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.28888&lon=-47.43326&marker=true&zoomLevel=18&segments=357976304,357976372,357976373


Good afternoon @jeanms28,

I managed to resolve some of the speed bump and interchange links; others require a Level 4+ editor. I noticed some lots connect to the highway at a solid line, so I left the turn restricted—please check if there is a need for them.

Could you review the post and remove the resolved links and map comments?

There are some there that you can resolve yourself by submitting an edit suggestion.

I’ll take a look at the PLs @vicpaulini, but if I’m not mistaken, I really couldn’t connect all or most of them. Even Idomar mentioned just a bit ago about these segments without routing due to a lack of connection, and at least when I tried, it returned a standard message saying something like “You cannot edit this area and the suggestion will not be sent” (even though I have an editing area in the region; so I believe it’s because of my level, since I’m NV2, or it might have been a cache glitch—I haven’t tried clearing it to see if I can successfully submit it as a suggestion).

Regarding the map comments, yes, I can remove them; I actually thought they had already done that when they connected the segments lol. I’ll validate as soon as possible.

As for the other requests, I don’t have access to the alerts or road shields part. Regarding a specific point in SAA where I asked to split the segment and reduce the speed warning (due to the local situation, road signs via SV, etc.), I might be able to do it through suggestions (at least in that regard), but I recently lost my editing area there (I only have area in Cajuru and Cássia dos Coqueiros).

So, some of the PLs I sent were edits from a while back that I was supposed to check with the folks


Regarding the connection to adjacent properties, a good portion of them at least are farms and estates that are quite popular in the region. So, it has a “certain utility” for the user (especially those who don’t frequent the region, only visit occasionally, and have difficulty finding these places).

But for safety reasons, in places where it’s not allowed due to a solid line, I believe the right thing to do is to only allow turns to the “correct” side of the road (so the person doesn’t have to cross the lane).

I did a test here and it had shown “This change is not allowed at the moment and will not be sent for review”. I cleared the cache in Chrome and when trying to make the connection and save, it seems like everything went through and the suggestion was sent.

Can anyone see if they received the “edit suggestion”? Is it showing up normally?

If you received the suggestion, I will proceed this way for the other segments and if I have any trouble, I’ll let you know. I’m waiting for confirmation of this test PL (before proceeding with the others): https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-21.25675&lon=-47.16061&zoomLevel=19&segments=473406997

Hi @jeanms28

Congratulations on the effort, as it must have been a lot of work. I’ve reviewed all the permalinks and made the necessary corrections.
I’ve messaged you via private chat to point out a few things to avoid rework and to make your edits even easier. Looking forward to hearing back from you.


Due to a limitation in my editing area, I wasn’t able to move this place to the correct location. Could you help me with this?

PL

Everything good? I added a new location, but I’m having trouble setting the street for the parking lot! Can’t I place the entry point “A” on an avenue?
I’ll leave the ID below in case my explanation is too vague.

ID: 205194781.2052078883.41705003

Hi, @world_64jecrv9


The image above shows how the roads look right now. Basically, everything is wrong, but that is completely normal for someone who isn’t familiar with the map editor. I’ll list the errors and provide links where you can read more about them.

1- Roads highlighted in red should never be left that way, because it means they don’t have a valid address. Read about it here.

2- You shouldn’t map every single road in a parking lot. Read about it here!

3- There is a correct category for this type of segment, which is Parking Lot Road, and in this case, it’s set as a Street. Read about it here!

So, what is the correct way then? Like this​:backhand_index_pointing_down:

Note that one of the segments is set as one-way, since that gate is only for entering the parking lot.

I’d also like to share THIS article with you, where you’ll learn a bit more about the Waze map editor tools. The article also includes a link where you can sign up for the Formal Mentoring Program, where an experienced editor will assist you so that you can become a great map editor, if you’re interested.

Done!

Hey, thanks! I’ll take a look.

Good morning, the address for the company MOLIGRACO is duplicated. Since the correct one is João Atilio Franzini, 230, how would it be possible to delete the other address?

Good morning! Welcome to the Waze volunteer editor community.

Is the incorrect address the one at R. Lúcia Piffer Batistella?

Good afternoon, exactly, this address is incorrect.

The location doesn’t exist on Waze, but it appears due to the integration of Waze data with GMaps, which is where the location exists.

But I’ve already requested the correction on Google Maps, and the correction has even been accepted already. Best regards,

Hello editors,

I would appreciate your help with a map update.
Construtora Carraro has moved its headquarters in Socorro/SP.
This is the correct and updated location: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-22.60865&lon=-46.52563&zoomLevel=19
And this is the location currently on Waze: https://waze.com/ul/h6gyzmpqhw

Reason: Change of address.

Thanks in advance.