Ajuda nas edições do mapa [SP]

Hi, @world_xmiufk9p !

The incorrect location doesn’t exist on Waze, but it does on Google Maps, which shares data with Waze, SEE. Anyway, I’ve already requested the removal of the location on GMaps and it’s under review. You can also suggest this correction there.

On Waze, I’ve just created the new location, see here.
Since I have almost no information about the location details, quite a lot is missing. You can edit the location yourself or provide the info right here and I’ll add it.

Hi Esdras,
I don’t even know how to thank you!

I also requested the address change on Google a little while ago. It’s still under review.

Regarding Construtora Carraro, if you can help me with the information, I’d be very grateful.
Website: https://www.construtoracarraro.com/
Business Hours: Monday to Thursday - 8 AM to 6 PM and Fridays: 8 AM to 5 PM
Phone: (19) 3855-2624
Mobile: (19) 99143-4322

No problem, that’s what we’re here for :wink:

Data included.

Thank you so much!

Would you happen to know how long it takes, on average, for the data to appear in Waze search when looking for a destination?

Locations usually appear immediately, but it may take two to three days.

Thanks Denys. I am not sure why my request was posted in the international forum. The entrance to our gated community — Parque dos Manacás, Estrada Cassatella 177 - Ivoturucaia - Jundiaí — is pointing to the middle of a dirt road (nearby) and people get lost (I even did myself the first time). To make matters worse, it is a place with almost no cell signal… I already managed to fix this on Google Maps, but I do not know how to do it on Waze, which is why I asked for help¹

no entry

Good evening, @caianmazerino!
Welcome to Discuss (the forum)!
What is the name of the street that changed direction? Which city and state?
Thank you

On R. Dr. Manoel Machado Maia - Castelo, Santos, in the last stretch of the street towards Av. Afonso Schmidt - Castelo, Santos, it has become one-way for those coming from Afonso Schmidt Avenue toward R. Dr. Manoel Machado Maia - Castelo, Santos.

Hello, Talita (@07b812f3335248378b261ce5aab8a430)!

First of all, I’d like to apologize for the delay!

I spoke with @alemenezes, who is a local editor, to see what could be done to better meet your request.
Thus, I created the Drop-off and Pick-up - Shopping Ibirapuera (Av. Moaci) at the location indicated in your image.
If you notice any error in the location or want to add more information, you can suggest edits directly through the WME (they will go through moderation by more experienced editors) or let us know here.

I noticed that you already created this location on Google Maps, but I believe it was directing to the incorrect road.
In any case, I have already linked it to the Waze location. This way, when searching for the Google Maps location, Waze users will be directed to the correct spot.

I would also like to inform you that some changes take 2 to 3 days to appear in the app due to map compilation, which is why they might not be showing up for you yet.
Additionally, when searching, do not use the app’s suggestions (those with a clock and an arrow around them), because they use your history without taking new updates into account. The best way is to type the address and click on the suggestion with the pin icon (the bubble with a dot in the middle). If you prefer, you can type the address and click “search” to force only new suggestions to appear.

Finally, I invite you to learn more about our community by visiting Wazeopedia.
If you are interested in continuing to edit, I also recommend looking into Mentorship.

If you need any further help, just get in touch!

Hello, editors. I need help fixing a numbering error that is routing drivers to the wrong location.

The address “Av. Elias Yazbek, 2399” in Embu das Artes/SP has a duplicate or error in the base map. When the search is performed without the neighborhood, the app routes to the “Centro” area, about 2km away from the correct point. The establishment (Qmais Outlet) is located on the same avenue, number 2399, but in the “Jardim Embuema” neighborhood (CEP 06803-000).

I kindly ask you to adjust the House Number on the road and remove the incorrect numbering linked to Centro, so that the route leads to the exact location of the building.

Link to the correct location on Google Maps for coordinate reference: https://ul.waze.com/ul?place=ChIJEyosZGSrz5QREc4Tn32XRmU&ll=-23.64488020%2C-46.84524530&navigate=yes&utm_campaign=default&utm_source=waze_website&utm_medium=lm_share_location

Thank you very much for your help.

It looks like the problem has been resolved, right? I’ve reinforced it there. Could you confirm for me if everything is correct?

Hi Esdras, good evening. The problem remains the same… I managed to get it right on Google Maps but not on Waze. The entrance to the complex is at the red X I marked, and Waze points to the middle of a road. Can you fix it? Thanks, Euri

I have made some adjustments that should resolve the issue.

Just to be safe, please clear your cache and navigation history for the location; this way, it will direct you to the correct place.

To clear your Waze navigation history and delete recent destinations, follow these steps: open Waze, tap the search icon, go to “Recent,” and delete the locations individually by swiping left and tapping the trash icon. To clear your entire navigation history, go to Settings > Privacy > Navigation History > Delete All

I checked and indeed, when searching for the address Av. Elias Yazbek, 2399, it was routing to the “Guarda Municipal” in the Center; this is an indication from Google and not from Waze.

Because of this, I made some changes on both Google and Waze that should resolve the issue.

I also identified that there are 2 selection options, and the correct one should be Embu das Artes and not “Centro”.

Thank you!

Hello editors, good afternoon.

I would appreciate your help with a map update.

Permalink: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-22.51899&lon=-48.89146&zoomLevel=18&permanentHazards=375883&mapUpdateRequest=25917869
Reason: Remove or change the speed camera to the Dummy type.
Lock: 6

Thanks in advance,

Changed to false.

Cheers

Hello editors, good morning.

I would appreciate your help with a map update.

Permalink: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.96728&lon=-46.33194&s=18871596189221354076158&zoomLevel=19&segments=296959237&mapUpdateRequest=25924601

In Santos, is it better to redo these roads as a roundabout as the Wazer suggested in the UR, or better to leave it alone? It really looks like a roundabout, but I didn’t find any signs on Street View.
If I make the roundabout, can I use the name “Pç. da Independência” which is already on the roads (if I’m not mistaken, roundabouts don’t put the street name in the address)?

Lock: 3 (I have the level to do it, but I want to know what you think is best)

Thanks in advance,

Technically, it’s not a roundabout. There are no signs or road markings giving right-of-way to those on the circular road, which is what it actually is :+1: