Ajuda nas edições do mapa [SP]

Hello,

I submitted a map alert on March 16th and received a response stating that no error was identified.
So I’m reaching out again to inform you that when entering the address: Avenida Cangaíba, 1180, Cangaíba, São Paulo, Waze sends me to Rua Luiz Olivieri (on the other side of the long avenue).
If you use it for verification, Google Maps is correct.

Hello,

I would recommend checking the reversible lane implemented on the Maestro Alberto Marino Viaduct in Brás (Permalink).

It should only operate from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM. However, this evening at 8:00 PM, I passed through the area, and a route was suggested exactly on this viaduct (in the B→A direction), specifically during the period when it is one-way (A→B direction).

I looked at the Waze Map Editor, and it seems that a restriction for all vehicles in the B→A direction is missing outside of the 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM window.

I kindly ask you to check this, as this incorrect route suggestion could cause an accident in the area.

Hello, how are you?

I need help correcting the location of my business on Waze.

:round_pushpin: Name: Studio Delicadas

:round_pushpin: Correct address: Rua Dr. Luiz Migliano, 1986 – Morumbi, São Paulo/SP “BONNAIRE MALL COMMERCIAL BUILDING”

Currently, when clients search for the name “Studio Delicadas”, Waze directs them to an incorrect point on the same street, but a few meters down from the actual location.

This has been causing confusion and making it difficult to find the Studio.

I would kindly like to adjust the point to the correct address provided above.

If necessary, I can send the exact location or photos of the storefront.

Thank you very much for your help!

Good evening, we’ll help you

I did a test here using the live map and my app, and the address you provided points to the Dona Marlene Building. Isn’t that the place?

Good mornin’!!

Can anyone help me out here: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.52065&lon=-46.50428&marker=true&s=8245694790342373015550&zoomLevel=20&segments=154618138

Left turns from Avenida Calim Eid onto Rua Dené are prohibited on Sundays/Holidays from 7 AM to 4 PM, as there is a cycle lane at the location. It is also not possible to cross Avenida Calim Eid via Rua Dené.

Hello, good afternoon.

Could you shed some light on this UR?

https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-22.19118&lon=-47.38790&zoomLevel=20&mapUpdateRequest=25897195

The user says that only one section is two-way and the rest is one-way, but the GPS points say otherwise and I couldn’t find a reference anywhere.

Hello @world_xkthwn4i, it has been adjusted; I believe some instructions occurred due to a bug.
@gamasi took a look over there.

Hello, I appreciate the help and attention.

If you could check the settings again, I would appreciate it, as the route is still being suggested via the reversible lane, even now at night, as shown in the image below:

Hello editors,

I would appreciate your help in adding a closure.

Permalink: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.52058&lon=-46.50442&s=8245694790340225531902&zoomLevel=20&segments=154618503
Reason: This highlighted stretch of R. Dené cannot be used due to a bike lane every Sunday from 7 AM to 4 PM.

Thanks in advance,

Can you explain what happens during this period? This is so we can register the restriction in the segment.

Good evening!

There is a bike lane on this road during this period.

Restriction applied on Sundays at the indicated times.

Hello, good evening.

I apologize for bringing this matter up again, but due to the high risk of accidents in the region, I felt it was important to reinforce the request. I live in Brás and have witnessed the confusion caused at night, including routes suggesting traffic in the wrong direction.

I kindly request that on the Maestro Alberto Marino Viaduct (permalink: https://www.waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.54395&lon=-46.61740&zoomLevel=18&segments=285026660&tab=feature_editor), in the B→A direction, a total prohibition of vehicle circulation be implemented during the following times:

  • 00:00 to 06:59

  • 09:01 to 23:59

Currently, the configuration indicates that, from 7:00 to 9:00, the lane is open for light vehicles and motorcycles, without a clear definition of restriction or total closure outside of this period.

Thus, the proposal is to keep the B→A direction open exclusively between 7:00 and 9:00, with a total prohibition at all other times.

The reversible lane operates from Monday to Friday.

Reason: due to construction work on the Gasômetro Viaduct, a reversible lane was implemented on the Maestro Alberto Marino Viaduct during the morning rush hour (news: https://www.cetsp.com.br/noticias/2026/03/23/cet-implanta-faixa-reversivel-no-viaduto-alberto-marino.aspx).

Thank you again for your attention and support.

Hi editors,

I would appreciate your help with a map update.

Permalink: https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-23.51288&lon=-46.18127&s=9426286411057636835326&zoomLevel=20&segments=154944238&editSuggestions=06a8a797-3829-4486-aa52-108cb57988f5
Reason: My suggestion to prohibit the turn is pending. There was an update at the location and it is no longer allowed to cross from Av. Antônio de Almeida to the other side of SP-066 Av. Francisco Rodrigues Filho; only right turns are permitted.

Thanks in advance,

Hi editors. Could someone please finish this edit?

https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-22.55727&lon=-51.48235&zoomLevel=18&nodes=357811111

Done.
Please check if it’s correct.

Thanks Maurício, it looks great. Now I think the road needs to be named along its entire length.

https://waze.com/pt-BR/editor?env=row&lat=-22.55741&lon=-51.47186&zoomLevel=16&segments=474957264,275355256,275355158,474957063,474957062,336636778

Hello,

I received a message that the reversible lane schedule has already been adjusted.
I greatly appreciate the help and attention regarding this Brás area!!!

Good afternoon
There was indeed an error in the restriction registration, but it has already been corrected
Thank you for reporting the error