Area reassignment for new houses

I have marked up an area;

https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon=0.32869&lat=50.78607&s=70360341&zoom=7

There are now houses built here - they are called White Point - I am not sure what number they run up to, the post office suggests that 1, 4 and 10 are registered - counting them there are 10

You can see them on Google Street view - https://goo.gl/maps/JacKFYVKjj6ShWpB6

I have added a section of private road which will enable drivers to navigate there, but without more details there is not much we can do until the aerials update to show the finished layout.

Many thanks - there are multiple entrances from Martinique Way which you can see on the street view.
We are due to go down there at the end of November, is there anything I can do to assist with the updates then?

If you find any new roads you can add them in the editor. If you are actually there, it is a good time to check and add/correct any street names and speed limits - both are often wrong as they are set from the information in the plans, and these often get changed as the build progresses.

From the (poor) site plan, it looks as if they intend to build all the way along that stretch and so if any of that has started, you could add that in.

As a level 1 editor, you may not be able to join the new roads to the existing ones, but just post in the forum with a permalink and someone will soon join them up.