Borriana / Burriana, Comunitat Valenciana road closure request

Hello editors,

I would appreciate your assistance adding a road closure.

Permalink: https://waze.com/ca/editor?env=row&lat=39.88567&lon=-0.07447&zoomLevel=18&segments=150581578,344501661,344501660,344501397
Reason: storm tank construction
initial forecast: 3 months
vehicles are circulating in both directions along the parallel road of the same route

Thanks in advance,

Hi Quimplab.
I think putting a closure on the road if the detour is nearby will affect Waze’s routing too much; it’s better to have Waze route through there and the user will see the detour at that point.
If the closure is for 3 months and it’s an area you’re monitoring, it’s better to add restrictions and enable the parallel segment as two-way.
When the works are finished, just put it back to how it was and you’re all set.
Regards.

OK. I’ll set a one-month restriction, which is the maximum it allows, and I’ll keep monitoring it. I’m also adapting the parallel path to be bidirectional.
Thanks!