Solre-le-Château flea market (59) - May 1st

Hello

Hello. On May 1st, as it does every year, the Solre-le-Château flea market will take place.

The entire town center will be closed to traffic from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Grand Place, Rue de Trélon, Grand Rue, Léo Lagrange, Camaraderie, Grands Jardins, Rue de Beaumont, Place Verte

Is it possible to include this?

Thank you very much

Frédéric

Hello,

Is this roughly the area?
In previous years, I don’t see the inclusion of Rue de Trélon.
If an order has already been published, that would be a plus.

Thanks for your feedback

Good evening, that’s right, Rue de Trelon is not affected; however, for Rue Léo Lagrange, the flea market goes as far as the stadium roundabout.

That’s perfect, thank you very much

I will get back to you regarding the bike race in June

Frederic 0622037469

Good evening,

Thanks, it’s all set for May 1st :wink:

Thank you very much. I will get back to you regarding the June 20th cycling race.