The road I live on does not show my address in Waze. The map only shows a small section of Bulmers Road in Hogarth Range, NSW. For that reason, Waze tells me that it cannot find the starting point of any trip I want to take from my house, nor find my house when I am coming home. I live in the 600s on Bulmers Road but there are more houses further up as well.
Thanks for letting us know. I’ve started adding Bulmers Rd and some of the other roads in that area - though they may be a little rough at the moment, and I don’t know how much is paved vs. non-paved or what the speed limits are. If you want to check what I’ve put in and fix any mistakes/gaps you’d be more than welcome, we can provide you with info/guidance about how to edit the Waze maps.