I have my friends hooked on Waze, but I feel with the lack of support, people will start deleting this App soon.
A Canadian forum may keep us Canadians around. As for now, we are glad to help out, and really like this App!
I have my friends hooked on Waze, but I feel with the lack of support, people will start deleting this App soon.
A Canadian forum may keep us Canadians around. As for now, we are glad to help out, and really like this App!
+1 for a Canadian forum
Absolutely. Also, it would be great if we stopped receiving traffic updates from Texas and California :? I’m totally stoked on burning new trails on the map so lets get these Canadian forums up and running!
I agree!, I think I’m the only one in Nova Scotia ![]()
Yea, it would be nice to have our own Forum “just for us Canadians” ![]()
Go Canada! slowly ramping up and a regional forum could only help
Regional forum pls?
Regional forum now open!
Very cool. Thanks!