Change name of business - Winnipeg and Portage la Prairie

Hi,

The business I represent has changed their name, but I am not local. Can someone edit the name of the businesses?

Toba Orthodontics - Change to Embrace Orthodontics

1549 St. Mary’s Road

Winnipeg MB

R2M 5G9

AND

Toba Orthodontics - Change to Embrace Orthodontics

51 Tupper St N

Portage la Prairie, MB

R1N 1W9

Thank you so much!

thanks for the information -
We had the St. Mary Rd location - thats updated.
Tupper St N we did not have, its being queried by gMaps.

have you/your client claimed these two locations within their Google Business Profile?

I’m trying to find information on these (website, phone, hours) but my searches aren’t pulling anything.

Yes, here is the google listing: Google Search

They do not have their website up yet, but it should be within the next 2-3 weeks.

The Portage location is a satelitte office, so they do not have regular hours, which is why we don’t have their hours on the google listing.