Change somethings about my business

I own Elite Car Customs at 1176 Park Road Unit A10 Blandon PA. I was trying to fix the descriptions and change the hours but it will not let me. Can someone help me? My hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.

You should be able to search for the place, then tap it in the search results to see all the details, then tap the three dots in the upper right corner of the place info and pick “Edit”. You can edit whatever needs to be fixed then be sure to tap the Done button in the upper right of the screen to save the changes. This will create a flag for an editor to find and approve the changes.

I have corrected the hours, but you can give these steps a try if there is more to be changed.

It says i am not able to save edits

Thank you for changing the hours!

it says i do not have permission

apparently i had to do it in the app! Thank you so much!

Ah, OK, I didn’t realize you were trying to change that from the editor, I thought you were using the app (that’s what my steps were from). The app is easier for these types of things, unless you’d like to get into more editing of the map. But you should be set for now. Thanks!

Glad we were able to resolve this for you. Happy Wazing.

I saw your changes. I approved them, but I changed the house number back to 1176 since house numbers can be numeric only. If there is something specific a driver needs to look for (like a unit number or a floor number or something like that), it can be added to the description field.