Change to options in the app please

Hi, I was recently travelling in France and had issues with directions. My vehicle is 3500kg and a large van. Waze gave no options for numerous weight and height restrictions. Can the vehicle size and weight, or an option for a van, be added to the options?
I got to within 15 mins of my destination, it then took 2 hours more to get around. the restrictions.
this would be helpful in travelling in any country which is why posted here, thanks

Thanks for posting. Waze is (currently) strictly designed for private car use (i.e. a standard size car), and therefore does not have the option for setting of vehicle size or weight etc. Those using it with larger vehicles do so accepting that the navigation given may not be suitable for their vehicle.

I’m sure a browse of the Waze Suggestion Box (where people suggest new features for inclusion and development in future versions of the app) will show you that many people suggest this feature.