My Level: 3
Reason for request: Missed this from my request batch.
A1231 Sunderland Highway from B1288 to A182
ROAD CLOSURE - verge maintenance - 23 April 2017 5.00am-12 midday
Thanks, one day I hope to be able todo these myself ![]()
Done :mrgreen:
Although there are no points, edits or other form of credit for setting up closures, there is a little trick you can use to make it easier for the responding editor to get these done.
Set up the required closure (make sure it’s 2-way) on an insignificant nearby segment, like a cul-de-sac. This then acts as a “donor” segment.
Submit a permalink with the segments you want closed and the donor segment. The responding editor can then hit “apply to all” to copy the closures to the segments you can’t close. Then they can remove the closures from the donor segment. :geek:
If that makes life easier I try that again as I failed last time ![]()
Thanks