tidjoR
October 8, 2025, 7:42pm
1
Good evening,
Masonry repair work on the West quay of the Joinville basin is currently underway at the port of Courseulles sur mer.
Traffic between Chemin de la tuilerie and Avenue du château is prohibited from October 6, 2025, to January 19, 2026.
Perma: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=49.33263&lon=-0.46417&zoomLevel=18&segments=264089498,264089497
As a result, the swing bridge (Goldbach Bridge) has been switched to two-way traffic for these same dates (October 6 to January 19). I don’t know if it’s possible to schedule a change in traffic direction for specific dates .
Perma: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=49.33267&lon=-0.46193&zoomLevel=18&segments=246059675
The page with the work progress and decrees.
https://www.courseulles-sur-mer.com/actualites/travaux-sur-le-port/
Thank you.
I’m available for any other info if I can help
Good evening @tidjoR ,
It is not possible to schedule direction changes like the ones you are talking about. Manual follow-up is required (usually by the Area Manager, or a local editor who has permissions in that area).
Since I do not have them, I will forward the topic to someone who can track the progress of the work.
If you have more information, feel free to add it to this same discussion thread.
Wishing you a safe journey,
Good evening,
I have made the corrections valid until 19/1/2026.
Afterwards, I will make further corrections if necessary.
tidjoR
October 9, 2025, 6:54pm
5
Good evening,
Thanks .
However, I see that you’ve changed the bridge to two-way, as described, but haven’t changed the red arrows heading towards Quai est and Quai des alliés. I think this will cause routing errors, or am I mistaken?
https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=49.33347&lon=-0.46100&zoomLevel=19&segments=246059675
See ya
Good evening,
It was an oversight that I have corrected.
Thank you for your help
tidjoR
February 9, 2026, 6:39pm
8
Good evening
I would like to report that the closure is still in effect and has been extended until March 24, 2026.
As a result, the swing bridge remains two-way.
If possible, please implement the closures for everyone’s navigation .
Thank you
Perma: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=49.33245&lon=-0.46326&zoomLevel=17&segments=264089498,264089497
Hello,
The road has been closed.
The swing bridge has remained two-way.
When the end of the works is announced, could you please let us know so we can switch the road back to one-way?
Thanking you in advance, Regards
tidjoR
February 9, 2026, 8:33pm
10
Thanks
I’ll keep you posted on the swing bridge returning to one-way traffic.
But I don’t think it will be right away, as this is only the first phase of the work.
Have a good evening