Hi Editors,
I’ll appreciate your help with a map update.
Permalink: https://waze.com/en-GB/editor?env=row&lat=52.44448&lon=-1.49527&zoomLevel=18&segments=164487204
Reason: Change straight lane to ‘view only’ for better navigation experience
Thank you in advance,
Do you mean the straight ahead LG on the A444, there is little point for users from Arena Retail Park to the Ricoh car park.
https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?env=row&lon=-1.49677&lat=52.44444&zoomLevel=19&segments=394947639,164487808
No, I meant the segment from Arena to Ricoh Car Park. As it is the 3rd out of 4 lanes I thought it would be useful guidance for the user. Also, the lane markings are almost completely faded but I’m not sure we map guidance based on that.
We definitely don’t map lane guidance for faded markings, this is the responsibility of the Local Authority, I don’t see the benefit for the limited number of people who will be driving from one car park to another.
Hmmm, It’s up to you. I wouldn’t imagine it’s uncommon for fans to eat something or visit the shopping park before parking up on the other side. Especially as away fans tend to come much earlier before kick off