Craiova, Romania – business pin at wrong address: RideShop (Bd. Decebal 25H → Bd. Decebal 56)

Hello,

I’m the owner of RideShop, a bicycle store and repair service in Craiova, Romania. Our place on the Waze map is still at our previous address and I’d appreciate help from a local editor to correct it.

The issue
The “RideShop” pin currently sits at Bd. Decebal no. 25H. We relocated to Bd. Decebal no. 56 — essentially across the street, only a few dozen metres away. Because the two addresses face each other on the same boulevard, drivers are routed to the opposite side, believe they have arrived, and then circle the area looking for us. It’s a daily source of confusion for our customers.

Correct location
Address: Bulevardul Decebal no. 56, building 39, entrance 1, ground floor, 200033 Craiova, Dolj county, Romania
Coordinates: 44.3213443, 23.8306076
Google Maps (official, up-to-date listing): Google Maps
WME permalink: https://www.waze.com/editor?env=row&lon=23.8306076&lat=44.3213443&zoomLevel=17

What needs to be changed

  1. Move the place from no. 25H to no. 56 (building 39, ground floor).
  2. Set the stop point on Bd. Decebal on the building 39 side of the road. This is the most important part — since the old and new addresses are directly opposite each other, a stop point on the wrong side leaves drivers exactly where they were being sent before.
  3. Name: RideShop
  4. Category: bike shop / repair service
  5. Phone: +40 765 441 446
  6. Website: www.rideshop.ro
  7. Opening hours: Monday–Friday 10:00–18:00, Saturday 10:00–14:00, Sunday closed
  8. Remove the leftover pin at no. 25H, or mark it as closed, so there is no duplicate.

I attempted the edit myself in the Waze Map Editor, but the area appears to be locked above my editing rank. I’ve attached a photo of the current storefront, and I’m happy to provide additional photos, business registration details, or anything else that helps verify the change.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Răzvan Cătană
Owner, RideShop – Craiova, Romania
+40 765 441 446 | office@rideshop.ro | rideshop.ro

Moved to Romania forum.

Hello!

I’ve added the place at the location you suggested. I couldn’t find any existing place in Waze. It’s possible the result came from Google Maps or that the place was deleted before I checked it.
Everything is now set up according to the information you provided.

Don’t forget to remove Ride Shop from your saved drives and tell your customers to do the same, to avoid being directed to the old location.