Creating a place in Sully, 71360, outside my editing area

Hello everyone. I manage the online presence of a facade renovation company located at 32 rue du Marronnier, in Sully, 71360. I have prepared the creation of the place in the editor, but I am a level 1 editor based in Le Havre, and Sully is outside my driven area, so the save is refused. Here is the information:

Name: SEF Ravalement de Façades
Address: 32 rue du Marronnier, 71360 Sully
Category: Professional and public
Phone: 06 51 20 59 80
Website: sefravalement.fr
Hours: Monday to Saturday, 7:30 AM to 7:30 PM
Coordinates: 46.98475, 4.46336
Existing Google Business Profile to be linked.

Could a local editor create this place, or unlock my area so I can do it? Thanks in advance for your help.

good evening
it’s been created and associated with the existing Google POI

Thank you very much