AM Request - La Réunion (974)

Hello community,
I’ve been actively editing since this summer to help in Réunion, which isn’t an easy region to maintain.
For the basics, I did 3 months of mentorship and two MRs in mainland France. I ended the mentorship to free up a spot for my mentor and because, without SV in Réunion, he could no longer provide answers to the questions I was asking. So, I went back to what I was doing before: asking @domoun, RM of Réunion, when I have specific questions and relying on the Discord community.
Currently, I’m limited to my driving area, which generally covers 90% of the department. Unfortunately, I don’t go to the heart of the cirques every morning, and the reduction to 63 days doesn’t help maintain remote areas. For URs, I’m sometimes unable to finish managing them because I lose part of the area in the middle of our exchanges.
For all these reasons, and on the advice of @InstantT with whom I sometimes chat, I’m requesting an AM area that covers the department. Your approval will free me from certain constraints and, I hope, allow me to stay motivated for the future.
Waze Profile
Zone :
POLYGON((55.28165152608282 -20.919445508369215,55.41486075459879 -20.862993085605382,55.64179709493052 -20.900844214677978,55.711834936727364 -20.96337387898244,55.846417456258536 -21.16713482776621,55.81002524434402 -21.363581633774025,55.61124136983301 -21.401624822353646,55.41451743184432 -21.337361247186163,55.31323721944193 -21.272749573469305,55.19891074239124 -21.084190401383267,55.20543387471538 -21.02844109710402,55.28165152608282 -20.919445508369215))

I fully support this request. Pouille99 has done a lot of work updating the numbering and naming in all the areas accessible to him. He is currently limited by his driving area, which I think is a shame. Our department isn’t very large, but there’s still a lot to do.

Thanks @domoun :folded_hands:

Hi @Pouille99

you can make the request and post the ticket number here once it’s done :wink:

Thank you Michaël,

Request submitted.
Ticket number: 02432383

Have a great week.

Request accepted.
Thank you all for your help.