Hello everyone
I would like to extend my area as an Area Manager towards the South, from Agadir to Guergarat.
I am already an AM for Agadir and its region (L3) and active in map editing.
Thank you ![]()
Hello everyone
I would like to extend my area as an Area Manager towards the South, from Agadir to Guergarat.
I am already an AM for Agadir and its region (L3) and active in map editing.
Thank you ![]()
Hello Said,
To be able to expand your area, you will need to:
You must also always check the lock level of segments, not assign the “minor road” type to rural paths, fill in addresses correctly, and systematically check turns at nodes.
Thank you for your feedback and for these detailed comments.
Some of the errors noted were indeed due to a momentary lapse in attention, which I will correct.
I would like to clarify, however, that I am proficient with the Toolbox as well as the editing tools, and I have been active on the editor since 2020.
I will be even more vigilant regarding these points to improve the quality of my contributions.
Thank you for your guidance.
If that had been the case, you would have been offered a zone extension immediately after the initial zone in 2021. However, the issue of loops has been addressed several times since 2021 and has been ignored, despite the fact that it is regularly raised both in the general group and in our private correspondence. I hope you have understood the core of the problem and that this matter can be permanently closed.
There is yet another subject that is far from minor. The majority of URs and PURs in your zone are your responsibility to resolve. But to be honest, it is other editors who have been taking care of them all these years. At the same time, Agadir suffers not only from unresolved URs and PURs reported by users, but also from a lack of map maintenance. I sent you a detailed video via private message on TG that you should watch on a computer so that you can close URs yourself. Your future progress as an editor will be impossible without this. You can also consult hamehdi on this subject (he is available in the group); he will be able to help you understand.
Thank you
After clarifying certain details and the situation, the application for a zone extension was submitted today.
The zone has been expanded. Congratulations!