Regarding the commune of Prudhomat in the Lot 46130:
Rue des Castelnau Caylus is not passable by car because it is a path.
Please modify car routes that use this street.
Kind regards
Hello,
Following up on your report, I see that this street as well as others are closed to motor traffic because this village is meant to be explored on foot.
As a result, these streets (which are still routable) **are classified as “PRIVATE” so cars are directed toward the visitor parking lots.
Hello,
Actually, to get to 30 Rue Héliz de Castelnau, which is a gîte, Waze directs cars via this Rue des Castelnau Caylus, which is impassable.
Hence my request for a route change.
I am having trouble understanding your feedback regarding this local access road, which is perfectly routable for reaching 30 Rue Héliz de Castelnau.
Hello Alfer,
I understand the problem.
Actually, he wants Waze to route him via the private road instead of taking him through the dirt road.
Right now, the server automatically routes him via the dirt road. Couldn’t we change it to Private?
Hi Kyûki,
Indeed, I misunderstood which street was involved because the UR was placed on the private road.
Normally, if “avoid unpaved roads” is checked in the app, Waze shouldn’t route via this path.
I’ve changed this path to a “private unpaved road”. I’ll run some tests after the map update and we’ll see; otherwise, we’ll have to disconnect it from the departmental road or change it to a pedestrian path at the D-road.
If passing through the unpaved path is no longer possible, Waze will route to the visitor parking. It should be noted that to reach the destination, you’ll have to force the route.