Request for rank 4

Hello everyone,

I’m Adam, an editor for a little over 2 years.
I mainly edit in the Grand Est region, in the Grand Nancy area and Metz, but also in Picardie and, more recently, in the Vosges.

All my edits are done based on my driving areas.
I participate in almost all map-raids (I really enjoy them, by the way) and I don’t hesitate to make edit suggestions (mostly naming, which is my favorite) in random areas across France. I did a lot of this in Corsica, for instance, which Scorp_31 validated.

Recently, I’ve been working quite a bit on the Vosges (Épinal, Golbey, La Bresse…), but also on adding lane counts in Nancy at the request of @Romino57.

When I have doubts, I don’t hesitate to ask for help on Discord, where I am active.
I also frequently consult @V_Dorb, who has been following my progress from the start and gives me advice or corrects my work as part of an informal mentorship.

I haven’t used scripts since I started, so some edits are sometimes long and tedious, but you get used to it. It also allows me to better control what I validate.

During my daily commutes, I’m in the habit of creating URs that I process later, especially regarding speed errors or missing speed bumps (where, with Romino57’s help, we’ve received quite a bit of positive feedback from Wazers regarding their addition in Nancy).
I obviously process URs from other Wazers, trying to understand their requests as much as possible and searching the internet for additional information when things aren’t clear.

Moving to L4 would allow me to work on more segments, but also to help Romino57 with adding traffic lights in the Grand Est region.
I would also like to be able to unlock lanes, which are very useful in certain cases if used correctly; this would save V_Dorb from having to admire my magnificent diagrams made in Paint :slightly_smiling_face:

I know I still have 4,000 edit points to go before reaching 100,000, but I expect to pass that milestone within one to two weeks, once my work in Nancy is finished.
Furthermore, obtaining L4 before the end of this phase would allow me to look into traffic light management in parallel with lane counts.

I hope my track record meets your expectations.

I remain at your disposal if you have any questions,

Have a great day everyone and thanks to those who support my candidacy.

Adam!

A round of applause for your continued commitment :clap:

Drop us another line in 4000 points :wink:

I support Adam’s request. A regular editor who doesn’t hesitate to ask questions to complete the map.
He is always receptive.

I said I’d buy you a beer at the Waze Café, but it might just be you buying the round :slight_smile: