I live on a street in a housing development that doesn’t seem to be known on WAZE. When I type in my address, it sends me to another street in my village… It makes deliveries complicated
I tried making a change on the map, but it doesn’t seem to be working.
Here is the modification I made; I added the 4 house numbers that make up the street.
Hello, it wasn’t easy to find your street; you hadn’t specified a town or even provided a permalink to find the area in question (the only clue on your screenshot was Rue de la Galerne, but there are at least 7 of them in France).
You did add the numbering, but there was clearly an error in the turn permissions for your street; the segment was isolated (no way to turn onto Rue du Zephyr).
I’ve fixed it, but since I’m not familiar with the area, I’ll let a local editor validate my suggestions to restore routing to your street.
Keep in mind that it takes about 48 hours for map changes to be reflected in the app.
As it turns out, it seems you are responsible for the inability to turn onto your street, following your modification on 22/04/2026, which is consequently causing routing errors for deliveries.