DL 5 > 3 Puy-de-Dôme

Hello,
I would like a lock (at level 3) on these segments: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=45.81433&lon=2.94849&zoomLevel=17&segments=257446248,257446249

The goal is to “split” the road to incorporate a 70 km/h zone that has been in effect for a few days.

Thank you.

It’s done.

Let me know when you’ve made the modification so I can relock it.

It’s done.

RL at level 5: https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=45.81586&lon=2.95027&zoomLevel=17&segments=472381434,472381433,472381431,472381430

Hello @kpouer
It seems you’ve reverted my changes in the area indicated above.

Is there an issue?
The speed limit in this area has indeed changed to 70 km/h (since 26/01/2026, if I recall correctly), pursuant to an order issued by the CD63.

Indeed, I passed by there and there weren’t any 70 signs at that spot, but I’m told they were added this week, so you can put them back.

@fg63, New permalink unlocked to level 3

https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=45.81433&lon=2.94849&zoomLevel=17&segments=472717577,472717614

The corresponding departmental decree.

https://deliberations.puy-de-dome.fr/webdelibplus/jsp/showFile.jsp?datePub=28/01/2026&dateRetLega=null&pdf=O%2BovOpNiDXk4sPEEY80e4sS53GS0sK4fqUNzpPiImFcNNkx%2BTqSn6NcCoEvAfojpQXos53usMrk6IUyBFvd97R6gukruxq%2BL%2Fr7cbdOgpJF1M%2F5Ybo82Zp2l3LuY72iU2164wzCHeeabdPJg83vTfurKPy92J8BqhG5foXlT9L7mWe%2Fco%2BU4mDDjwEWVxvnpxkUkSvc%2F7a1gqixAZHvZ2khT92%2FxwS5WOCaKD8a9Odfp5T2YP5QiFA%3D%3D

I based it on the effective date announced in the CD63 decree.
If the local DRAT (Road and Land Management Department) couldn’t even manage to put up the signs when the new rule was already in effect, it’s quite a shame (but no ticketing, I know).

It’s been put back, with measurements based on official IGN data.

https://waze.com/fr/editor?env=row&lat=45.81621&lon=2.94769&zoomLevel=17&segments=473451577,473451576,473451580,473451579